Thank you for considering such a thoughtful gift. By including The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation as part of your estate plan you will impact the lives of future patients by investing in the future of cancer care and treatment.
Legacy gifts support:
- high priority research initiatives for over 200 types of cancer
- assistance programs that help purchase things like wigs during chemotherapy treatments
- whole-patient healing programs that extend wellness beyond the physical body by supporting mind and spirit
- space transformation initiatives that allow for world-class care
All legacy gifts have the power to help shape the future of cancer care. And all gifts left undesignated will directly support the utmost priorities in care, research and treatment.
- you can leave a more significant gift to further cancer research than may have been possible in your lifetime
- there is no cost to you now and you can change your mind at any time
- you maintain complete control of your assets during your lifetime, and your estate can receive a charitable tax receipt to help offset taxes
We appreciate and respect your client’s decision to make a meaningful impact on the future of cancer care. In order for you to help them, here are a few additional resources to the ones above.
Helpful Links and Resources: