Workplace giving is an easy and effective way for organizations and their employees to support The Princess Margaret. By participating in or hosting a workplace giving program for The Princess Margaret, you advance our lifesaving mission and impact thousands of patients' lives.
Sign up today and help make a difference in the fight against cancer. See below for more information or contact Steve Merker at 416-946-2072 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can participate?
Any company can create a workplace giving program, no matter the size of your organization. Every dollar truly makes a difference. For example, if 200 people from your company gave $2 a week for a year, you would generate $20,800 to be used toward the fight against cancer.
Why Workplace Giving?
This program is a win-win-win for everyone involved:
- Receive recognition in our Annual Report publication if you raise $5,000 or more
- Promote your organization's commitment to giving back
- Offer exciting leadership opportunities for your employees and increase staff morale
- Make automatic, convenient, tax-receipted gifts through payroll deduction or by cheque or credit card
- Support a vital cause that affects millions of people every year
The Princess Margaret:
- Can rely on consistent funding for research and patient care initiatives
- Accelerate progress toward the ultimate goal of conquering cancer
- Promote our cancer-fighting mission to the wider community
When can you start a program?
Companies can participate all year round and can begin at any time. Typically, kick-off events begin in the fall, so staff can determine their pledge amounts at this time, and distributions begin in the new year.
For more information on workplace giving, please contact:
Vice President, Business Development