The Princess Margaret Cancer Centre has a goal of 'Achieving Global Impact'. This means that our organization reaches out around the world to share its medical expertise. We do it through exporting our knowledge to far-off places in need of advanced techniques and methods. We do it through research discoveries at home that will become dramatic breakthroughs on a global scale. It means all the medical possibilities that can teach, heal, and inspire. Everywhere.
We’re eager to build local and international partnerships to share knowledge, set new international standards and improve surgical, radiation and drug treatments as well as diagnostic techniques. And in an age of economic uncertainty, we’re also looking for ways to be innovative in generating revenue for investment in capital, research and patient care.
As innovators in cancer care, we partner to deliver top quality care to our patients. Our international partnerships include:
- Vall d'Hebron Institute of Oncology (Barcelona, Spain)
- Tata Memorial Centre (Mumbai, India)
- King Hussein Cancer Center (Amman, Jordan)
- Moi University School of Medicine and the Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital (Eldoret, Kenya)
- National Cancer Institute (Aviano, Italy)
- Fudan University (Shanghai, China)
- Hamad Medical Corporation's National Center for Cancer Care and Research (Doha, Qatar)
- Toronto Addis Ababa Academic Collaboration (Addis Ababa, Ethiopia)
See more stories
Princess Margaret Cancer Centre has joined the company's global cancer immunotherapy Centres of Research Excellence (imCORE) Network
The Terry Fox Research Institute, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre and BC Cancer Agency Launch Pilot Project
Innovation to accelerate precision medicine in Canada
Two internationally-acclaimed cancer centres—The Princess Margaret and Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology—today announced a partnership to accelerate academic and clinical...